What Do You Gift Your Pregnant Friend?
The word is out: Your bestie is having a baby! And you want to give her something that will make her motherhood journey extra special. Worry not, ‘cause there are tons of wonderful gift ideas to choose from that will not break the bank.
Here are some fabulous gift ideas for the moms-to-be:
- Manicures and Pedicures – A spa gift card for manicures and pedicures is a gift she will certainly love. Check for facilities that cater to pregnant women and that use natural products.
- Prenatal Massage Gift Card – Your friend will definitely love a little pampering and relaxation. A healthy way to reduce stress and relieve anxieties caused by hormonal changes.
- Pregnancy or Body Pillow – Pregnancy pillows come in different types: pregnancy body pillow, U-shaped pregnancy body pillow, inflatable pregnancy pillow, and pregnancy wedge pillow. All are designed to ease the discomfort of pregnancy and promote better sleep.
- Comfy Footwear – Pregnancy will cause her feet to grow and swell. A nice footwear is a perfect gift that will provide her comfort and help maintain good posture.
- Sonogram Picture Frame – An adorable baby keepsake that will be appreciated for years to come. You can even purchase a personalized frame that adds a special touch to your gift.
- Prenatal Yoga Class – Show your bestie how much you care for her and the baby’s total well-being with a prenatal yoga class gift certificate. Yoga is known for its health benefits and a great form of workout. Yoga also helps improve the quality of sleep, minimize anxiety, and improve strength and muscle endurance necessary for childbirth.
- Gift Basket – Pregnancy gift baskets come in a variety of collections like skin care, baby essentials, pregnancy survival kit, pregnancy craving gift set, and other assortments to delight your soon-to-be-mom friend. You can even gift her with a creative DIY pregnancy basket. The only limit is your imagination.
- Maternity Photo Shoot – A maternity photo shoot gift certificate is another thoughtful gift you can give that will be cherished for a lifetime. It’s a fun, creative, artistic way of capturing this special moment in her life.
- Baby Doppler – This gadget would be an awesome gift for the expectant parents. It is a high-tech and convenient way to monitor their baby’s heartbeat in between doctor visits.
- Baby Nightlight – They come in cute and creative designs that will surely delight your mom-to-be friend. It is not just a decorative item but a functional piece to add to their nursery room.
These are just some of the many material gift ideas you can choose to give your pregnant friend. But you don’t need to spend a fortune to show your love. The best gift you can give your future-mom friend is still your precious time.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website and in this article is for entertainment and educational purposes only. It does not replace or substitute the expert opinion/ advice of a medical professional and/ or treatment.
Check out Bjingles’s new product, Bjingles Smart Baby Night Light, – A smart baby light that is already garnering rave reviews from mommies. With the smart night light, you can switch colors of the lamp according to your baby’s mood and sleep cycle. You can also set alarm and schedule your baby’s sleep. Plus if you connect it to the app, you can play different jingles for your baby.